We are blessed with 4 gorgeous children and a revolving door of gorgeous foster children. I love to read, quilt , sew , knit and anything else crafty .
My oath to you….. When you are sad…… I will dry your tears When you are scared…I will comfort your fears When you are worried…I will give you hope When you are confused…I will help you cope And when you are lost, and can’t see the light I shall be your beacon, shining ever so bright This is my oath, I pledge to the end.
As usual the weeks are flying by but managing little bits of sewing here and there.
Charlotte the shopper is the all ready to go as well as some Christmas baubles .
3 comments:
Am loving your colourway in the Angels Story blocks...hello Christmas baubles too cute!!
I love all your BOM's - need to get back to my pies and tarts for a while. How is your going?
Your Angel Story is looking lovely. I have that quilt on my wish list of things to make ... maybe one day ... you might inspire me xxx
Post a Comment