Thursday, October 8, 2009

Reading October 09


I have a huge amount of books in my to be read pile and i happen to know that I'm getting 6 more for my birthday from my mummy and stepfather and probably a couple from my hubby.
So today i go to the library and get a couple more books lol....
I'm going to try and read 5 a month.......
Octobers books are

*Mao's Last Dancer - Li Cunxin
*We Don't Live Here Anymore- Matt Nable (Library)-Finished 13/10
*The 19Th Wife- David Ebershoff(Library)
*The Valley- Di Morrissey
* Stolen Innocence- Elissa Wall
Sorry about the bad photo my camera doesnt want to play today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's funny I went to the library today too and got myself 9 books mmmm now if I could find 9 minutes to choose which one to start , lol ! Enjoy yours, take care .