Sunday, September 19, 2010
Pennsylvania Dutch September and To Do List for next couple of Weeks!!!!
Finished this one in record time cant wait for the last block so i can get this quilt finished, i think it will become our lounge quilt as it will go nicely with our blue lounge.
I had to snap a Pic of my favourite fabric in the quilt so far too.
By the end of the school holidays so in the next three weeks i hope to complete this list :
* Gardeners Journal Block C( tiny bit of Stitching left )
* Gardeners Journal Block H- already traced and ready to go
* Applique Block 2 Pies from Pie and Tarts Quilt
* Applique 43 Starts on Noah's Star Quilt
* Cut out Baby Quilt ( see Below)
My baby sister is having her 3rd baby in a few weeks and i have searching for the perfect fabric and i found this super cute fabric from The Fat Quarter Shop.
I'm not 100% sure of the pattern I'm going to use but i like Elia's Quilt on Crazy Mom Quilts .