Saturday, November 12, 2011

Punchneedle Class & Blog Girls Lunch


I have had a great day today first of all i went to The Home Patch for a Punchneedle class with Anni Downs. I am so glad i went , its something i have always wanted to learn but put off because i thought it was to hard.
But it wasnt , it is so simple, quick and effective :)

After that I had Lunch with Deb, Allison, Donna, Kate, Sandy and Anita at Crepes Royale. It was so nice to meet some other bloggy girls in real life.

I will back with some pictures of my punchneedle when we get out new modem. Yesterday ours decided to die and Bigpond assure me it will take 3-5 days... until then i am "borrowing" my sisters Internet :)

2 comments:

Anita said...

was great to meet you today!!! Had a great time!

Chookyblue...... said...

super to meet you today.......we'll have to do it again.......