Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ruby, Ruby, Ruby


I love the fabric, i love the name, i love the song ..... i just love everything Ruby :)
Miss Lily is almost 6 and i think its time she has a proper big girl quilt. I made her a Shaggy Quilt here . It was the first thing i made when i started my patchwork journey... its still used and loved and the flannel has only got softer :)
I have found a great pattern in my Layer Cake and Jelly Roll book and will start it when i finish a couple of other WIP's

3 comments:

Anita said...

I'm with you - looove Ruby!! I bought a charm pack but I think I need more....lots more LOL

Chookyblue...... said...

gorgeous......... love ruby..........I have some flannels to play with..........

Show and Tell said...

Keep us posted with the progress....Another Ruby lover here....