Thursday, January 8, 2015

2015 Plan

So im working on being more productive this year... I will be studying Full time again in the hope too finish my degree in 18 months -2 years.
My goals are ;
  • Read for enjoyment
  • Blog at least once a week- remember to blog more family stuff
  • Have designated sewing times/ nights and hopefully a Sewing day a week
  • Watch all the boxsets I have brought but not got around to watching
  • Complete all Uni work ahead of time
  • Lots of family time doing fun things with the children
  • Staying Organised in the home - meal planning, cleaning schedule
So seems easy right... Haha. My main enemy in achieving all this is my phone where I spend too much time on Facebook, Instagram, Reading Blogs, Candy Crush, Hay Day etc etc. So I need to learn to put the phone up and break the addiction :)))
Before any of this happens I have a couple of pressing things I need to finish ASAP-
  • A gardeners Journal
  • 3 blocks for partners in Aussie Modern Instabee over on Instagram
 
 
 
 
 
Heres a few photos of the family from late 2014 lots of fun times with grandmothers and cousins !!


2 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

i had candy crush for about 6 months..........realised I was wasting SOOOO much time so I just deleted it from my phone.........so I suggest you delete that and hayday..........theres a whole more amount of time.......
and I only blog not do the others...I waste enough time blogging without another social media spot........
goodluck..........

AJ said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Hay Day is a weakness of mine too *blush*